Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
☞ Blogity~Blog~Blog~Blog! ☜ + Art Of The Day +
Dollhouse was renewed and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles was cancelled. Both shows struggled in the ratings, but Terminator was the higher-rated of the two (4.6 million viewers on average vs. 3.7 million forDollhouse). Fox Entertainment Prez Kevin Reilly tried to persuade reporters this wasn't an either/or situation. What tipped the decision? Dollhouse's star producer, Joss Whedon.
Said Reilly, "This is a bet on Joss Whedon. If you looked at the profile of that show, he has an unbelievably loyal fan base. It did consistent in the 'live' ratings [when it aired in its time period] and consistently [ranked] as one of the biggest time-shifting shows on the air so we're placing our bet on Joss."
As for his thoughts on Terminator: "I think it had a nice little run," Reilly said.
>>> I'm Crying and Laughing at the same time ...
Y-ay, for Joss Whedon ... But ... FUCK YOU KEVIN REILLY !!!!
1 comment:
...I don't know... can you tell I'm pissed about this! ... Don't get me wrong, I love Dollhouse (and It can only get better...) But It WAS an either/or situation...come ON!! They Dis'ed Whedon in the Past, and Realized they could have made a SHITE_LOAD of cash, if they hadn't cancelled a little show called FIREFLY!!! and Now They Are Kissing His ASS by keeping his show, and a "Higher Rated" Show (which was MORE than they expected) GETS KICKED TO THE CURB!!!! I JUST DON'T GET THESE GUYS!!! ...Sure Whedon promised them a "shoe-string" budget for Dollhouse and T:TSCC was expensive to make... But They Could have DOUBLED there Money with BOTH shows in the long run!!! They Could have cancelled That X-Files, Wanna-Be Show "Fringe" and put them in it's time slot...IDIOTS!!! ....AND FUCK KEVIN REILLY!!!
Post a Comment