
No one is talking on Lost. Not even when bribed with an Apollo candy bar.
Along with the riddle of Donald Trump’s hair and the particulars of Conan O’Brien’s severance package, any details about the show’s final season rate as the TV world’s best-kept secret. Some cast members are surprised people even bother to ask
“Man, you know I can’t say anything about how it’s all going to end,” said a bemused Jorge Garcia, a.k.a. Hurley, when offered the sly bribe at the TV critics’ tour. “I’d get into all kinds of trouble. Besides, we’re still filming the last few shows. Not a chance.”
A certain amount of secrecy has always been part of Lost, which begins its sixth and final season Tuesday with a two-hour episode, but this time it’s very serious.
I have very high hopes for this season ... and (of course) I will review the season premiere in the next week ... until then ... "Get LOST" ... .t.

No comments:
Post a Comment