EXCLUSIVE: The Avengers to Usher in The Marvel Cosmic Universe
Marvel Studios is planning on planting numerous cosmic Easter Eggs into their ensemble superhero film for use in future projects.

Even though The Avengers is still years away from hitting theaters, Marvel fans are curious as to what the next step will be once Earth's Mightiest Heroes unite on screen for the first time. Obviously, heroes like Iron Man, Captain


Marvel

The characters being considered for inclusion are: Captain Marvel (an amalgam of Mar-Vell and Noh-Varr), Adam Worlock, Black Bolt and Nova. Several of these roles are already being written into the current film treatment, and actors are already being pursued to portray them.
Other characters that may find a way into the film(s): Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon, the Guardians of the Galaxy andEternity
Now, I wouldn't be able to consider myself a Marvel fan if I hadn't asked whether the Watcher would make an appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The very pleasing answer I received was, "Absolutely! These movies are going to need a narrator down the road [laughs]"

No comments:
Post a Comment