Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Christian Nation?




so for me...the problem is not that YOU'RE Religious... it's that you repeat the scriptures WRONG and you REALLY don't know what they mean!!!... EVERY time i've been preached to, by one of you guys, it is in the context of your own point of view and NEVER in the context of how it was written!! I don't know the Scriptures because I was NEVER in Jesus' point of view... DON'T TRY TO TELL ME THAT; "YOU ARE, SO YOU DO"!!!

(BTW- If God really wanted us to believe in the bible, he wouldn't do it "word of mouth"..."it's more of a guideline than a rulebook"... but you'll NEVER understand...) .t.

1 comment:

Wide World of C said...

I like to call this The Scripture Game. Lets mix and match any given scripture to suit our needs, then disregard anything that doesn't fit. And always always you are wrong.