Saturday, August 18, 2012

Liberals Must Suck More Than Conservatives!!...???

photo from PunditKitchen.com



"...OMG, You Liberal Douchebags!!!...How DARE you say anything bad about our wonderful GOP .... you should be flogged and restricted from voting, for your insensitive remarks!! ... You never see "US" saying anything bad or politically apprehensive about you!? How can we live in such a Nazi regime... I'm leaving the country!!" ~ said "Joe Average Conservative, who listens to Megadeth for the political message"

(I'm just joking about "Joe Average Conservative" ... he's made up... but that's what he WOULD have said!!)
(also... The title is pure sarcasm...) ~TJN

2 comments:

Wide World of C said...

I rarely, if ever, post my political or beliefs type of views on my FB page... mostly because the majority of people think I have no idea what to believe so they feel they must tell me by yelling at me about what is right and what is wrong.

Mostly I avoid it like the plague. I do indeed, know what I believe and why I believe it and like you, every once in awhile, I blow off my steam here :)

Well said, applause and I read sarcasm as a native tongue LOL

novytron said...

... thank you ... (like you said, I just posted this to let off some steam...)