Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Love Again


I woke up at 5:15 this morning and had a breakthrough....

(I can NOT stop crying...)

All the Memories...worries...fears...pain... came flooding in like water from a dam that burst, into a chasm of 27 years...

The "dam", was the hard shell I built around my heart.  I never even REALIZED I had built this dam... but now all I see is the leftover, eroded, bricks and mortar left in the muddy ground...

The Future is Golden!!! I am elated, and I have something TRUE to live for!

Miracles DO happen...this is a testament of that truth!

things will never be the same for me ... I am in love now, or should I say...
I'm In Love Again!!

2 comments:

Wide World of C said...

I love you <3

novytron said...

never thought in a million years(or at least 27!) that I would ever even SEE her again...she Was my first and ONLY true love... I didn't know that, not really...but, I was never happy since her... I RARELY dated anyone else and deep down, in my heart, I would compare all the women I dated, TO her... and when she came back(thanks to Facebook) ... I thought, it was just SO NICE being friends again!! ...and slowly and surely we both KNEW.... I still didn't believe it... but She was hopeful!! ...and with the help of some friends we actually saw each other again! It was just as electric as it was when we were 16! I found my bliss and I was going to follow it...(long story short) I'M NEVER GOING TO LET HER GO AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOU CHRISTY!!!