Friday, January 31, 2014

THIS made my day!


...and YES, I'm the "Thomas" they are talking about...  

  • 0 friends
  • 15 reviews
5.0 star rating
12/23/2013
On Saturday 4:00pm,  December 21, I went to wrap an antique framed gift I had and realized the glass was broken.  I was giving it the next day to an old friend, who this picture would mean a lot to, as it was a weaving of egrets that represented her husband who had passed away 12 years ago.. I drove to Michaels on 17th, I went to the framing counter and asked if there was any way they could re-glass this picture for me.  Ruth and Thomas were behind the counter. Ruth said that Thomas could clear what he had going on and see if it could be done.  I paid for it and was told by Thomas he would try to do it, if nothing else came in.
Well, I got a call on my cell an hour later saying that he got it done for me, I could pick it up.  That was 5:00.  Last minute before Christmas they managed to do it for me. When I gave it to my friend she cried, tears in her eyes, and when I tild her of the Michaels she said it made the story even better for her.  Well done, Michaels.

No comments: