Thursday, June 11, 2015
Weird Dream
I had a weird dream tonight. I dreamt t went to my friend Brian Scantrons house(apartment) for a party. My whole family was there including my dead aunt and uncle (Leonard and Mary Jane) and Robert Williams ( the painter) was there. I sat with my sister in law Polly, and we looked at Brian's photo album. It had out of focus pictures of his "grandma" on her deathbed, decomposing... He also had a little dog( that looked like a hairy, Dexter, my bosses dog) and he would pee every time you petted him... So, we were leaving little trails through the whole party ( which had wood floors, btw, and the floors were on different layers... It was like an elaborate tree house.) ... Brian, finally shows up an wonders "what's going on"? ... And I can't find him, in the party, so I can introduce him to Robt. Wm. ... And the dog is still following... There is also some video game being played, with red dump trucks that look the same and a dirt mound, with tunnels, like I built as a kid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment