Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just Some Little LOST Theory's I'm Working Through...


(a couple of things I Have on my mind and I need to write down..."Previously ON LOST")

#1. That TOTALLY looked like Claire (with Aaron in the store) until she started talking...

#2. Jack is becoming Locke, in the fact that he's seeing things differently on the Island. I'm sticking by Jack because, I think he is doing the right thing by NOT doing anything. He was trying to do EVERYTHING before, and wasn't letting anyone else become the "hero"... (LIKE Sawyer or Juliet) Like in "the Dark Knight", Batman has to "look" like the bad guy to help everyone out...(kind of like Locke did) .. and

#3 Ben isn't lying about being born on the island... he forgot everything before he got shot, and "thinks" he was! ... after he's cured("his innocents will be gone") he is just infiltrating Darma!!
but we'll find out more about Ben next week for sure.... PEACE!

1 comment:

Wide World of C said...

I just love going back and reading all our theories of what we think is going on... sometimes we are surprisingly dead on... other times.. not so much.