
I watched this show from the very beginning, and I LOVE IT!
....
(spoiler alert--- If you haven't seen it yet --- SHAME ON YOU!)
....
Sarah and her "sleep deprived craziness" was kind of getting too me (not in a good way), but that was about my ONLY complaint! ...Who knew they would kill off Dereck so suddenly! (not that that was good... But WOW, what an impact on the story!) ...What is the deal with the changing time lines! (I hate the paradoxes of time travel --- usually ---) but they are using THAT in such wonderful ways! It will be great (if!) they get into season 3 and we can see where it goes!
I love the conflicts John is going through. He's losing EVERYONE he loves and left with a creepy- but sexxy! - android!
Cameron and Weaver are great with there mixed up agendas --- and John Henry and Savanna are both Cute and Creepy! -- being "children", in there own way!...

The end of Season 2, was the best part! ... (and, Like Lost and Battlestar...) MANY unanswered questions and a very "Juicy" and Full Story....(IMHO) ---Battlestar was GREAT and consistent the whole way through. The ending, however, (while I loved it!) didn't have quite the impact as the last 2 episodes of T:TSCC had on me!!! THEY WHERE EXCELLENT!!! Terminator had it's ups and downs through both seasons. But It never went in a direction I was expecting it to go! Which I Loved! ... and the ending went ... even farther than I thought it COULD go! (literally and figuratively)
....
I occasionally go to blog sites to check out my favorite shows. I wanted to share this Blog Post from the Skynext Podcast.
--- This is from "Commander Addama" :
| ||
As a Battlestar fan I want to give my thoughts. While I'm a die hard fan and I don't think you could pay me to say it was better I can see why people would say it was. Battlestar's ending allowed for people to fill in the blanks on a lot of things which I love but I understand others don't. TSCC's season two ending wraped everything up and set up a new season wonderfully. Fox would be making the biggest mistake since Firefly if they get rid of the show. I wasn't happy with some eps this season and even changed the channel a few times however the ending was stunning. I need a season 3. I don't want I need. If you get any blacklash from the Battlestar fan's Derek you can send them to ME. ![]() |
... My Feelings Exactly, Brotha' >> Frak Those Backlashers !!
....
As of this moment, there are rumors (and ONLY rumors at this point!) that T:TSCC will be canceled... I say ... "Go back to Horse-Town you Ney-Sayers!!"
....
just had to make some comments...'til next season! ....
.t.




No comments:
Post a Comment