{that's all I got to say about that!} .t.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
11-11-11 - an observation about the end of the world!
Well, 11-11-11 came and went. With that, went another prediction about "The End Of The World". I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of these! If the world is "truly" ending .... we will NEVER know about it... We didn't know about the meteor that came between the Earth and the Moon a couple weeks ago! (maybe some people did, but not "your average Joe") ... Why would we know about "Armageddon"? Why should we know? ... Which version of the Bible is right? ... or the Torah or the Koran ...or even the Mayan Calendar? The Mayan Calendar only confirms that the Mayans didn't keep up on their "paperwork". It's not "the End Of The World", but only the "End or their Calendar"! Let's get this straight > NO ONE can predict the end of the world! ... and if they say they can, they are either Crazy or Lying! ... And if I'm lying "May God Strike Me Dead"...at least then you'll know there is a "god", and my sacrifice would not be in vain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment