I just got done re-watching that episode (Season 2, Episode 18) ... I figured (since I haven't seen it in such a long time)... that it would " Segue way " into the "Idea" that Hurley wasn't talking to "himself" but to a "DEAD guy named Dave" ... Well, it didn't go that way ... The "character Dave" told Hurley, that HE was ...well, himself (a Figment of imagination in Hurley's Head!) ...Now, is this "True" or "NOT"?

I'm very confused .... (but I guess that's what this show is all about, right?) ...
(Here's my "deal") ... I was beginning to "hypotenuse" that "Dave" is a Ghost ... He could have been a Ghost,(at the Hospital) that just became "Friends" with Hurley (mostly because Hurley, WAS talking to him, and no one else was...and maybe "Dave" didn't even know that he was "dead") ... but WHY (on the Island) did he tell Hurley he was in a "coma"? ...Is it "The Man In Black/UnLocke" who was "pretending" ... to be Dave? ... How is THIS possible, if "The Man In Black" could only take the form of "DEAD" individuals ... Where does the "Figment of Imagination Theory" fit in with "The Talking With The Dead Theory" ... It is getting MIGHTY close to "The End" and no one (not even Hurley) has brought up "Dave" ...(?)
Now, Here is another "Crackpot Theory", I've been contemplating ... "What if Dave was the Dead Husband to Libby?" ...

I know, "Dave" doesn't ever refer to Libby, except telling Hurley (on the Island) that a "Hot Chick likes you." But, If the "Dave" on the Island is "The Man In Black", than he might not know/or is leaving that information out, to get Hurley to do what he wants (OH, and it seems that "The Man In Black" wants Hurley to kill himself...)
Well, These "Theory's" are kinda "crazy" {pun INTENDED} but, How do these things connect with everything else ...?
This is just ONE of the MANY questions I have about the show ... but it's comming down to the last 9 episodes!!! So, What's It gonna be "Darlton"??
I guess we'll just wait and see!! .t.


No comments:
Post a Comment