Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's The Problem?

The problem is, the anger is not kept in check!... i'm seeing too much hate without reason!... "the People" are picking the wrong battles!... (what about "the Patriot Act", that took away More freedom than a Bill for Healthcare Reform...(?)) ...the Insurance Companies and "Big Corporations" are making up stories about our government, going "Socialist" and everyone is believing it!... I am not willing to give in to the "fear" that our country is being "taking over" by a corrupt government. (the government was always "corrupt"...We are just feeling the "effects" of, The Past, NOW... we won't "feel" Obama's "effect" for another 10 years...and I'm not "confused" at who's to blame!) We lived through Bush's "tyranny", we can live through Obama's... and the "sheeple" need to Stop listening to FOX news and the "Rush-esqe" radio BS! ...(That's real "terrorism"!- YEAH, I SAID IT!!)...

... this should be the theme for "Tea Parties" everywhere ...( can we say; "sarcasm" ?! )...
..."because we're animals...with golden rules...who can't be moved...by rational views...yeah"...

("Tea Parties" are quite, "mad")...





.t.

1 comment:

novytron said...

...before Bush... we had a surplus .... now, we don't! ...."aaand...it's gone!"