Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trailer Trash 3/11/2010



At this point in time there are several movies I'm looking forward to this year...
I'm going to "talk" about two of them...

first of all... TRON LEGACY




..."We've"...(the royal; "we") ...all been waiting for this movie, for a real, long time!! Even before it was announced that "they'd" (the corporate; "They") ...be making it!
...So, A quick review? ... naaawww! .... all you can get is a quick overview of; what the movie's gonna look like, and who is involved ... nothing really "substantial"(lol). It looks GREAT, though. Yeah, different and more evolved (WAY, more evolved!) from it's predecessor! It still has "The Dude" in it! ... and (I heard) ... that "Babalon 5 - guy"... It all comes down to the story. The First one? from the '70's'... yeah, kinda lame, but WAY advanced for it's time ... and it had the "handicap" of being a Disney film.(Disney stories got very formulaic, especially in the 1970's but, this one was well rounded and very good.) This New One looks alot like the Matix (but, this one DID come first...and, it's not as "sleazy"!....It is a Disney film, for god's sake!!) ... well enough, "jib-a-jab" ... let's take a look!






>Now this next Sequel, is a bit more contemporary , but at the same time, a bit older... (if you can believe that!) ... (the Comic is from the 1960's, and the movie's "prequel" came out a couple of years ago! ) This is THE Iron Man from my youth and I'm so glad I get to see a "movie" of it!

IRON MAN 2

War Machine
This Looks Great, Also! War-Machine is really good to see! (I wish It could be Terrence Howard, but I really like Don Cheadle!











Black Widow

...Scarlett Johanson as Black Widow? YES, thank you! (I want some, too!... Ryan Reynolds...you LUCKY BASTARD!! )


... and ("Geek Alert") ...is Mickey Rourke's character suppose to be "Whiplash" or "Black Lash"? ...(He's got the freaky "pony-tail" for Black Lash!) Well, the other two things to "geek" about is; Iron Man's famous "Armory" and his "Suit-Case".... LOVE IT, and check it!!!.....



....More "Trailer Trash" to Come!!...

.t.

No comments: